About Kerry Grace
Kerry Grace is a community engagement practitioner currently leading a regional development organisation in NSW Australia and managing her own company Evolve Group Network (est 2004).
Kerry’s work focuses on enabling economic sustainability in small regional communities. With a strong consultancy background she has worked with all levels of government, not for profits and Aboriginal corporations. She is often called upon for her facilitation skills to moderate pathways forward for contentious and complex issues.
Kerry regularly blurts words about accidental leadership, being a mum in business, self-care, the future of work and adapting for an uncertain future. www.kerrygrace.com.au
Engage Kerry as a public speaker on the following topics:
- Authentic regional community engagement
- Finding solutions to wicked community problems
- Leading a life that matters: what lies beyond the work/life balance myth
- Accidental leadership: For leaders who have fallen into their positions through promotion, life choices and/or great timing.
- Business on your terms: Crafting a business that aligns with personal beliefs and life.
Facilitator: Having facilitated her share of contentious activities Kerry is well versed in working with crowds of 5-150 people to develop cohesive and robust solutions to the most difficult issues faced in any community.
MC: Kerry regularly hosts community and corporate events. Her presentation style is informal, entertaining and thought provoking – never boring.