If you’re about building capacity among the do-ers located in regional Australia as they build strong and sustainable communities we should be talking about working together in 2021.
What do I bring to the table?
I am a dedicated and trusted regional community practitioner. My extensive network spans community, government and business. I can assist you to grow your business by putting you in front of the right people, and helping you to hone your message. I can also link you with some fun projects. I believe it’s very important to clarify the expectations of any collaboration up front.
Who do I collaborate with?
I don’t work with everyone. The people (and brands) I aspire to work with have a proven track record of doing good in their community; they are highly skilled in their field; have an abundant mindset and genuinely ‘get’ the message I’m sharing about abundant regional communities. Oh. And most importantly there’s no drama-rama. Easy to work with and flexible are a must.
Regional Development Australia Mid North Coast: That’s a whole different conversation, please email me here
My intentions at work for 2021:
I trade across four different brands: Kerry Grace, Retreat in the Regions, the Community Practitioner Academy and Evolve Network.
In 2021 I am gearing up towards a rather large shebang which will take place in 2024 – the 20th birthday of Evolve Network (and also my 50th birthday, just saying).
The 2021 highlights will include: a tour of four regional NSW locations (listed below) to provide training in grant writing and business planning. I will also be creating a showcase of regional wellness experiences for my Retreat in the Regions brand and; I will be interviewing regional ‘do-ers’ for Spiralling Up my upcoming book and podcast and launching the Community Practitioner Academy with a range of online tools. Tour locations earmarked for 2021 include;
- Midcoast Council (February/March)
- Lightning Ridge (TBC)
- Northern Rivers (TBC)
- Central West (TBC)
How can we work together?
- Workshop bookings: I’ll be booking 6 x locations for each tour. If you want in get in touch soon before the workshops book out.
- Grant writers: – I don’t write grants but happy to promote your skills if you can demonstrate like-minded thinking and have a proven track record
- Introductions: to regional do-ers to be showcased in my upcoming book and podcast Spiralling Up.
- Tips on regional wellness locations you think I should visit and write about (I know you’ll want to keep some secret, I’m OK with that).
- Online content: If you write content that’s relevant for regional communities I’d like to explore exchanging social shares with you.
- Expert interviews: If you’re an expert in your field I’d love to interview you for the online learning series. The content is primarily business related however I’m also looking for some community development content.
- Co-branding: I’m looking for like-minded brands to promote through the tour and in my socials. Let’s talk about how we go about doing this.
My practice is built on collaboration. If the abovementioned opportunities are not relevant for you in 2021 – and you think we should get to know one another please connect via my personal channels LinkedIn – Facebook – or Instagram and drop me a line at some point about what you do and how YOU think we could collaborate in 2021 and beyond.
All the very best for the year ahead.